The family’s health is extremely important. So all housewives are always interested the daily foods in their family. To avoid food poisoning, many people try to buy the safe and healthy food. But this is not easy. In fact, there are a lot of different causes of food poisoning. And you must know how to handle in this case quickly and effectively at home. In this article, I will share some tips on handling food poisoning at home. I think that this information is very useful in your life to protect the human health.
Recognizing Food Poisoning Quickly
How to know someone to have food poisoning is also very necessary. In fact, this will help you detect food poisoning as soon as possible. From there, you will have the suitable method to handle this case. Here are some basic symptoms of food poisoning as follows:
- Firstly, food poisoning will happen after eating about some hours. At that time, you have some symptoms such as vomiting, abdominal, and diarrhea. Actually, your body is very normal and healthy before.
- Then, you have a fever and fatigue. Actually, these symptoms often happen after vomiting and diarrhea. However, at this time, your food poisoning becomes heavier. And maybe it is absorbed in the body because you do not handle promptly.
- Moreover, you go to the toilet many times and accompanied by the abdominal pain. This is the serious symptoms.
- In special cases, you will have some heaviest symptoms of food poisoning such as convulsions, high fever, dry lips, rapid breathing, a coma….
Handling Food Poisoning Quickly And Effectively
How do you do when there is a person having food poisoning? It is very necessary to have some tips. Now I will have a brief introduction about handling food poisoning. Please look at two steps as follows:
If the patient has the symptoms of food poisoning you should help the patient vomit as soon as possible. You can apply two common tips below:
- Using your hand to hook the patient’s throat, this will help the patient have the feeling to vomit;
- Also, drinking salt water or drinking a lot of water will make the patient vomit.
This is one of the ways to handling food poisoning quickly and very effective at home which you need to know.
In the case, the patient loses too much water because of vomiting or diarrhea. You should encourage him to drink a lot of water to avoid dehydration. This is a way to handle food poisoning effectively at home.
After completing step 1, the patient feels better. Of course, some symptoms of food poisoning will also reduce gradually. The patient must lie at home. Then, the patient should eat the liquid food and easy to digest. However, after trying all things in step 1, the patient does not have some symptoms better. Even, it gets worse. You should bring him to see the doctor timely.
Having Some Notes to Avoid Food Poisoning
Food poisoning is always a top concern of all families. We should keep in mind some tips on handling this case. It is really important. It is the best to have some notes which they will help you avoid food poisoning. I will mention the following necessary factors:
- You should choose the foods which they have the clean origin;
- In addition, you should buy the fresh food, clean and delicious raw food to ensure the quality;
- You can grow some common vegetable at home to provide for your daily meal. This is very clean vegetable;
- Beyond that, you also pay attention to how to process and store the food in the right way. This will contribute to avoiding food poisoning effectively;
- Moreover, you must remove ozone from the fruit and vegetable by soaking in the brine.
In conclusion, tips for handling food poisoning are very useful in our life. This will contribute to protecting your family’s health effectively. You should handle this properly to bring the most effective for the patient. This will protect your health. Besides, you also have some other information relating to food poisoning. To do it, everyone should eat clean, drink boiled water and have the right processing. Good successful to all housewives having some important tips of food poisoning after referring to this writing!